How we are dealing with Covid-19
We have been hard at work putting precautionary steps in place to prevent any potential spread of COVID-19 throughout Meyers Motors.
- All staff have attended our Covid-19 educational training program. Information was shared from the National Institute for Communicable Diseases (NICD), aswell as the World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Hand Sanitizer has been distributed throughout our dealerships including our workshops and parts departments. This is for staff and visitor use.
- Staff have been given adequate cleaning materials to ensure that their workspaces are disinfected at all times
- Our cleaning support team has ensured that all product used to clean and sterilize surfaces are in line with recommendations from the World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Service advisors, sales executives and customer facing staff have been asked to refrain from shaking hands with clients. Please don’t be offended.
- Covers will be used for steering wheels and other areas of a customer’s vehicle during servicing. These covers will be removed and safely discarded once the vehicle has been returned.
- All non-essential business travel and group training has been suspended
Following our precautionary measures implemented above, we would like to advise our clients that our dealerships, workshops and parts departments remain open to the public as usual.
For the past 90 years Meyers Motors has been putting our customers and our colleagues first. We are committed to keeping our teams up-to-date on developments. Staff members are encouraged to stay home and seek medical advice should they feel unwell.
The health and well-being of our customers and colleagues remain top priority at all times, andwe would like to thank our clients for their support and commitment to Meyers Motors.
20 March 2020